On Friday 8th April at 20:10 (Changsha time), the seven competing singers on “I am a singer4” will each have a broadcast in their own living/waiting rooms. This will decide the order for singing.
- The singers with the most supporters logged in and watching their broadcast will be able to decide when they want to sing in the final.
- The sequence for singing will depend on the number of votes that each singer receives. The higher the number of votes, the higher the possibility that the singer will sing later.
- Voting will only be during the telecast so please log in early and wait for the program to start.
- To Vote, you will need to log in, register and have an account
- To make it easier for you please use google chrome which will help translate the page for you as it is in Chinese. At the top of the page will be “Live” click on it.
- The broadcast will be listed under “singer studio”
If you don’t want Chiyeul to sing first, please download the app and watch his broadcast and also vote for him. Also, you can never be bored while watching his broadcast. That’s a guarantee. Come all out and show your support on Friday.
Source: Hwang Chiyeul’s Naver Cafe